A friend of mine, Esther Shindler, contacted me recently to help her reach the PHP community. Since I don’t know all of you (I’m really trying though) I’m reaching out to any US or Canadian PHP developers who have 10 minutes to spare and know two or three other US or Canadian PHP developers that might be willing to help as well. Here’s all I need you to do:
- Take the survey (link below)
- Pass the link along to your other US and Canadian PHP developers buddies.
I took the survey. It took me less than 10 minutes to complete and I didn’t find any of the questions revealed any information that would compromise my company’s position.
Here, in her own words, is what Esther is looking for:
A market research company is currently interviewing developers about the adoption of various PHP technologies, particularly in open source circles.
If you are:
- Programming professionally with open source tools, for revenue-producing work (that is, not inside-the-company-only apps)
- In the U.S. or Canada
- Using one of the following regularly: Joomla, phpBB, SugarCRM, Drupal, WordPress
- Willing to answer some questions by phone
Head to this link: http://www.marketsurveys.com/sb/sb_s.php?s=120&p=100121&g=4d4502a838
Your personal information is, of course, kept entirely confidential. Participants will be sent a summary of the results in early summer; those who do a phone interview will get a $25 gift certificate from Amazon.
I would appreciate your help and I know Esther would also. Thanks in advance.