The DevZone codebase has been upgraded today and some new features now exist to make your DevZone experience more engaging!
Numerous features have been added, such as:
* Email Integration – Get informed via email when you contribution gets published, if someone comments on one of your articles and when someone comments on an article that you’ve commented on.
* Leaving Comments now happens on the same page as the post you are commenting on.
* Code syntax highlighting available (see the new “submission reference”:/node/reference for details of how to use it)
* Twitter Integration – Automatic updates to “@devzone”:http://twitter.com/devzone, “@zendcon”:http://twitter.com/zendcon & “@phpa”:http://twitter.com/phpa
* Lots of backend performance/stability/administration upgrades.
I hope you enjoy all of these improvements. Please leave comments as to your thoughts!