The entries are in. All have been carefully evaluated based on a laundry-list of criteria. As far as you know, we didn’t just dump all the names in a hat and draw one at random.
First, if you don’t remember the contest, here is the original post. In case it wasn’t clear, the player in the original post picked one of 7 versions of the commercial at random and played it. (as does the one below)
So, the 5 runners up are
The runners up each get a free copy of Zend Studio.
- Matthew Turland – ‘our best Unconference yet’!
- Juliette Reinders Folmer – ‘PHP Women! (phpwomen.org)’
- Gary Martellino – ‘the “framework” to success’
- Quoc Bao – ‘PHP!’
- Luiz Antonio – ‘code & coffee’
And the Winner is…
Now for our grand prize winner, a free ticket to ZendCon ’07.
- Chris McKinney – ‘a shiny badge with your name on it!’
Congratulations to all of our winners and thank you to everyone who sent in a contribution. I will be contacting the winners shortly with instructions on how to claim your prize.