Zend and S&S support local PHP user groups, and will be providing a limited
number of free ZendCon passes for user groups to distribute to active members
who might not have the financial wherewithal otherwise.
We’re giving away 5 passes, but we need your help determining what user groups
will get them. To that end, we’re holding a contest.
The rules are simple:
- Only one pass will be given to any single user group
- To win, send an email to with the following criteria:
- Sent by an organizer of the user group.
- Include the term UGPASS in the subject line.
- Background info and a link to your group’s information on the web.
- Reasons why you feel that your group should be granted a pass.
- How you plan on picking the person who will get the pass.
Thats it. Just make sure and do this before Midnight (Pacific) on
Sunday, July 12th. The winner will chosen from the entries received base on
their compelling or amusing nature (or just Eli’s whim).
Winners will be announced early that next week.