ZendCon 2010 Call for Papers is Now Open
Join the largest gathering of the PHP Community at 2010 Zend/PHP Conference. ZendCon will be held November 1 – 4, 2010 in Santa Clara, California, and is a unique opportunity to share knowledge and expertise with the PHP Community. Attendees will include developers, architects, development managers, decision makers, core PHP developers, prominent community members, and so many more.
The scope of the conference will span the entire development lifecycle from inception through production. We will welcome talk submissions for all skill levels in topic areas including:
- PHP Development and Best Practices
- Architecture and Design Patterns
- Working with SQL Databases, Search Engines and Alternative Data Stores
- Developer Testing, Debugging, Profiling and QA
- Frameworks and Tools
- User Interface, AJAX and Rich Internet Applications
- Performance and Scalability
- Deployment, Application Management and Operations
- Cloud Computing
- PHP on the IBM i Platform
- Agile Processes and Project Management
- Real World Case Studies, Designs and Data Models
- Talks by ISVs
For guidance, the ZendCon 2009 track and session list is available online (http://zendcon.com/2009/sessions)
Sessions will be accepted as 3 hour tutorials, or 60 minute sessions. In addition, multi-part talks and those involving lab work or “home work” will also be considered.
Roundtrip airline travel will be arranged and paid for by S&S Media, the conference organizer. Speakers will also be provided 1 night of hotel, plus an additional night of hotel for every presentation or tutorial given (up to a maximum of 6 nights).