We’re pleased to announce the immediate release of Apigility 1.1.0!
Pick up your copy here:
There are a ton of new features, but the most visible are:
- A brand new UI! We’ve rewritten the UI from scratch to get better performance, provide better responsiveness, and bring the most-required information to your fingertips.
- Doctrine-Connected REST service creation (if the zfcampus/zf-apigility-doctrine module is present)
- Database Autodiscovery, which improves on the DB-Connected services by allowing you to choose all tables you wish to expose as services, and to provide basic validations based on column types.
- Addition of a Packaging service to the Admin API and UI to simplify and automate creation of deployment packages.
- Apigility now supports multiple authentication adapters for each type supported, and per API authentication (vs per-application, as supported in 1.0).
There are a ton of other features; for more details, you can read the full release notes on github:
There’s never been a better time to build an API!