p. !>http://farm1.static.flickr.com/108/286002585_00c3b97c52_m.jpg! Derick Rethans, Master and Commander (aka, Release Manager) of the PHP 4 tree, “announced”:http://derickrethans.nl/php_446_released.php yesterday that version 4.4.6 has been released. Here’s the “changelog”:http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-4.php#4.4.6 for this version.
*(disc) Updated PCRE to version 7.0.
* Fixed segfault in ext/session when register_globals=On.
* Fixed bug #40635 (segfault in cURL extension).
* Fixed bug #40611 (possible cURL memory error).
* Fixed bug #40578 (imagettftext() multithreading issue).
* Fixed bug #40502 (ext/interbase compile failure).
* Fixed bug #40286 (PHP fastcgi with PHP_FCGI_CHILDREN don’t kill children when parent is killed).
p. The official announcement can be viewed “here”:http://www.php.net/releases/4_4_6.php. Of course you can download this version from the “downloads page”:http://www.php.net/downloads.php.
p. As always, a big thank you to everyone involved in getting these bugs fixed!