We’re pleased to announce Zend Framework Beta Release 0.9.3.
Download it from http://framework.zend.com/
This is an update to the Zend Framework Beta Release. The Zend Framework developers have been working very hard to improve the quality every week, and this Beta Refresh release includes their efforts so far. There have been 77 issues fixed since 0.9.2. Some noteworthy improvements in this release include:
- Zend_Controller: Action helpers, rewritten documentation
- Zend_Db: support for sequences, natural keys, compound keys, and metadata caching
- Zend_Filter_Input: solution for validating arrays of valus (in incubator)
- Zend_Pdf: greatly reduced memory consumption
- Zend_Service: web services for Amazon, Yahoo!, and Flickr extensively tested and debugged
See the changelog for a list of issues addressed in Release 0.9.3:
The next release should be Zend Framework 1.0.0 release candidate 1. The purpose of the 1.0 release is to reach a state of feature and API stability, and future development must enforce backward-compatibility. When we reach the milestone of 1.0.0 RC1, we will create a branch in our source code repository.
We are expecting a refactoring of the Zend_Gdata component before the 1.0 RC1 release.